Forum Myślenicka Liga LOL Strona Główna Myślenicka Liga LOL
Forum organizacyjne

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Why don't your customers care about sustainability?

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Myślenicka Liga LOL Strona Główna -> Zasady Ligi
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
kulsumkhatun997

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 06, 2024 06:26    Temat postu: Why don't your customers care about sustainability? Odpowiedz z cytatem

There is a moment in the life of companies when they go from simply understanding the concept of corporate social responsibility to obtaining strong dividends from a sustainable strategy ; Unfortunately for many, that moment never comes and for years they see this type of action as "something necessary" but not profitable. For our part, consumers, we have not been educated on the sustainable issue either, so the search for this type of products, except for the " Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability " ( LOHAS ) segment, is not essential. As a child I never dreamed of having Levi's jeans, an iPod player or Nike tennis shoes, however, today, I have bought all three things for the mere pleasure that doing so gives me. There, companies have done a splendid job of transforming my needs into specific wants for a particular product and brand. Which means that the vast majority of brands fail in marketing sustainability and the clearest example is that almost none of us feel the same anxiety about buying sustainable goods as we do about purchasing an iPod, for example. The fault is not in the consumers, but in the brands; For them, sustainable marketing does not seem to be an attribute that needs to be worked on. Legend-sustainable Of course there are clear exceptions and I almost always talk about them: Natura, Starbucks, Dove, Toyota, Puma... but they are always the same.

It seems to me like a regression from the Phone Number List school days when we knew who were the best in the group, they were always there, the stars of the honor roll... the rest, we were just average. I'm going to tell a short story to better express my frustration about sustainable goods. Last weekend I bought a cartridge for my Epson TX 130 home printer. I got home, and carefully analyzed the packaging for instructions telling me what to do with the cartridge I was going to remove and throw away. Nothing. I continued analyzing the packaging witFile not found Are companies really going to tell us that it is consumers' fault that we are not interested in sustainability? Of course, since I'm very stupid, I started searching the internet to see if Epson had any other website that would give me that information. Of course, as expected according to Murphy's Law, the Mexico page did not show a single link to the sustainable topic. Epson Mexico Share this post on your Facebook now! It wasn't until I looked at the bottom, that I found in small letters (just as I had with the packaging), an " About us " link.

Once you enter, there is a page with several tabs and yes, indeed one of them is Environment , and once there, you can learn about some ecological and social initiatives of the brand… Of course any average consumer would have been so tenacious! like me and would have gone to that point to recycle his cartridge! Epson Environment The problem? I never found instructions on what to do with my little consumable. Nothing. So I just went back to check the packaging and read somewhere that the ink claimed to be water based; So I decided to trust and I no longer wanted to think about whether I could have given it any special treatment, if the plastic with which it was made came from recycled or recyclable materials, or if I could do something else so that it could be reused in some way; I simply threw it away. If you found this post useful, share it on Google+ And so many consumers discard their interest in the issue of sustainability... Is it their fault? I already told; No.
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Mar 06, 2024 06:26    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Myślenicka Liga LOL Strona Główna -> Zasady Ligi Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: