Forum Myślenicka Liga LOL Strona Główna Myślenicka Liga LOL
Forum organizacyjne

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

you will also appear danger

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Myślenicka Liga LOL Strona Główna -> Zasady Ligi
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
goodwood

PostWysłany: Wto Sty 07, 2020 03:45    Temat postu: you will also appear danger Odpowiedz z cytatem

Visit bateau to say:"Jot down according to the history, a few billionaire's kidnap cases before also having, all explain this Sa Xin Pai still keep speaking reputation, is to receive money to put a person each time, but the all resisting die unnatural death."
The Yan flies to say:"You this how many days investigate a Sa Xin, a Chinese family name parties?Have to investigate six Ping pings be kidnap is how to be carried by them to walk behind, be hidden where now?"
Visit bateau a bit ashamed, say:"We make use of for a sky, the eye system investigated evil on that evening all of supervision video frequency.Just discover six Ping pings being filled into a trucks by the kidnaper, after this trucks is after passing a tunnel disappear to have no Zong, so where don't we know six Ping pings as well now."
The Yan flies some disappointment, he wanted to think and said:"That do you want how I do?"
Visit bateau to say:"I come to seek you this time, our section in fact incompletely agrees.A part of persons think to still need to notify you for a while, in case you don't know the concrete circumstance of Sa Xin, a Chinese family name parties, make six Ping pings are killed hostage by the other party, after all you and all of six Ping pings are our persons, for the country the house did to contribute, we want to protect your safeties naturally.But another one while then doing not want to notify this intelligence report toward you, then passing you to hand over ransom toward the other party the part follows you and pass you to find out Sa Xin, a Chinese family name parties of place, then will Sa Xin, a Chinese family name send the organization in China to round up all at one fell swoop, always heirless suffer from.Just afterwards old leadership and pair the senior clerk delivered words, I am sent here, notify you this affair."
See Yan's flying be cautiously listenning to and visit bateau to say:"This Sa Xin Pai is very strong, so for the sake of the safety of six Ping pings, you had better not act rashly.Our suggestions are the conditions that satisfies the other party first, wholesale Plantation shutters wait six Ping pings to be put back to an empress again think a way.Otherwise not only six Ping pings save not to come back, you will also appear danger."
The Yan flies to nod a way:"I knew your viewpoint, I waited bottom and then would sign company with willow ownership of a share alienation contract, waited until money to remit ransom in the past, ensured the safety of six Ping pings first."
Visit bateau a bit ashamed, say:"The Yan flies a Sir, very sorry, we have never canned help top this time what favour."
The Yan flies to say:"This affair is as irrelevant as you, speak of to me to still need to thank you to notify that this intelligence report makes me know."
Visit bateau to say:"You can think like this like, you want to open a news conference right away, I didn't bother you."
Finish saying, visit bateau to turn round to leave, she walks to room doorway of time, suddenly stopped down, turned head to looking at Yan to fly, say:"Mr. Yan , have we ever metted?I feel you a little bit the noodles is familiar, be doesn't recall that the where once sees you."
The Yan flies heart in shocked, this visit bateau Kui not to is special front up of staff member, once met with oneself in the insularity once and then had impression to he or she.Oneself has already resumed a feature now, and the insularity time difference is very big, unexpectedly still keep letting to visit bateau to contain doubt, chemisette intuition be really terrible.
The Yan is flying heart although is shocked, on the face but don't express, say:"I am a public's face, all be like with many people, you may be the person who once saw grow to resemble with me!"
Visit bateau to say with smile:"Ha ha, the Yan flies a Sir to can say that again, I mistook one for another."
Finish saying, visit bateau to leave Yan to fly office, after just going out, her face top but appeared a serious facial expression.She has been trained strictly, often the year is engaged in the work of special front, is not likely to see wrong to a person's looks.She just felt to face the time that the Yan flies some once acquainted with of felling, but didn't recall exactly the where once saw the Yan fly, this just forgets about it! wooden shutters blinds
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Sty 07, 2020 03:45    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Myślenicka Liga LOL Strona Główna -> Zasady Ligi Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: